Summary: Assist, plan and execute digital marketing for internal and external brands.
RH Rebel is a dynamic, exciting and rapidly expanding company located in Jamestown, ND engaged in a variety of businesses. We strive to deliver wow to our customers, employees, and partners.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop & maintain social & online content
- Grow online marketing & advertising
- Assist with day to day activities related to social & digital marketing
- Create and share content (images, video, website)
- Available to jump from brand to brand
- Willing to put on a cape and be extra helpful
- Understands facebook, twitter, youtube, Instagram & blogs
- Proud to be known as a person who eats grape nuts for breakfast
- Incorporate, embrace, and implement RHR’s Core Values into everyday work experiences: Deliver Wow, Transparency, Learn & Improve, Take Risks, Include Fun and Be Humble.
Education, Experience & Skills
- Wants to learn mad marketing skills
- Basic graphic & video editing skills
- WordPress experience a plus
- Working knowledge of social media
- Wants to learn SEO
- Wants to learn google analytics and paid search
- Ability to make mistakes & learn quickly
Wage: Part-Time – Flexible, 15-25 hours a week. $12-18/hr depending on experience. Equal Opportunity Employer
Semd Resume & Cover Letter to: scott @ rhrebel.com