Summary: Plan and execute digital marketing for internal and external brands.
RH Rebel is a dynamic, exciting and rapidly expanding company engaged in a variety of businesses. We strive to deliver wow to our customers, employees, and partners.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop & maintain social & online content
- Manage & grow online marketing & advertising
- Manages day to day activities related to social & digital marketing
- Create and share content (images, video, website)
- Develops & executes marketing calendar
- Available to jump from brand to brand
- Willing to put on a cape and be extra helpful
- Understands facebook, twitter, youtube, Instagram & blogs
- Proud to be known as a person who eats grape nuts for breakfast
- Incorporate, embrace, and implement RHR’s Core Values into everyday work experiences: Deliver Wow, Transparency, Learn & Improve, Take Risks, Include Fun and Be Humble.
Education, Experience & Skills
- Mad marketing skills
- Basic graphic & video editing skills
- WordPress experience a plus
- Working knowledge of social media
- Understand basic SEO
- Google analytics and paid search
- Ability to make mistakes & learn quickly
Wage: Full-time, generally M-F, $15-20/hr depending on experience, health & dental insurance & 3-weeks of vacation per year. Equal Opportunity Employer
Semd Resume & Cover Letter to: scott @ rhrebel.com